Have you heard of luo vessels being divided up into:
And luo collaterals
Or have a simply read a typo online?
It is not a typo it is a translation problem.
- “Sun” means grandson but it is also translated as minute
- The deep Luo (deeper than the level of the main meridians) circulate blood
There is general agreement that each Luo-connecting channel further brunches out forming
- Zhi Luo (branch collateral) – branches form the main collateral
- Sun Luo (minute collaterals) – even smaller branches
- Fu Luo (floating collaterals) – superficial branches close to the surface not visible
- Xue Luo (blood collaterals) – tiny visible capillaries